ALK 3.30% 44.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price and Volume Query , page-2

1. Osi
    16,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    A very nice day for my small hold here. Closing on a high with a hungry large buyer hanging around also bodes well for tomorrow.

More importantly, me thinks that the market has just discovered ALK as a major Zirconium/ REE player.

With limited global supply in the medium term the market is clearly factoring in a green light as more or less a certainty . . . notwithtanding the fact that increased supply from Australia will "inivitably" shift the supply curve to the right.

Unlike the emu farming fad, REE doesn't have many alternatives thus the possible presence of "hot money" at this point shouldn't be a bother to those with a longer term interest. I've been in several plays only to see them creep up the HC popularity list . . . whether this happens with ALK I don't know.

The word inevitable is important because supply MUST come out to greet demand as quickly as ALK and a very few peers can get their processing plant up and running.

The trader in me says sell but my hold is (err was ) limited and I've been tipping and researching ALK the since it was at 12c.

So I'll stay put for the story to unfold (will only sell if the spike gets really silly and then with the view to re-entry)

Then there is the gold to consider . . . .

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $265.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 43.0¢ $2.519M 5.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57168 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 14077 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.