LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Pogues, Sadly I have no Idea.I am a Student of Trading Patterns...

1. 277 Posts.
    Pogues,
    Sadly I have no Idea.
    I am a Student of Trading Patterns and This Player is Different to the PLAYERS we had Prior to the Bow Ann.

I put Players in Capitals because last time you could see the different ploys in the second half of trading which gave me the impression someone has gone to lunch and handed things over.

This Player is a Real Pro. I was hoping to get the Gist of the Trading by the Auction, but it was the Lamest Auction you could ever imagine.

I was expecting to see either a massive Buy or a Dump but we got a Sloppy Handshake.

It Started off as a Poor Man's Pump and Dump but Built into an Avalanche. I actually was Relieve that there was no Dump because it was set up for it, with a massive buy at
    $0.55 , which I just Noticed has been largely Pulled.

Mate this is a Massive Rise for no Reason (re Speeding Ticket), Most Pump and Dumps are Clever enough to avoid the Speeding Ticket and there was no real Dump at the Close except for the Expected bit Of Profit Taking.

I have no Idea but I continue to Hold. My Gut Feeling is do The Opposite to what you think you should do because we are being played.

Best Wishes Rabes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.