RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Thanks to the ASX moving a pawn on the chess table in the...

1. 3,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    Thanks to the ASX moving a pawn on the chess table in the imposition of a speeding ticket, then well countered by the RAP King taking it off the board and calling "check mate" we know the FDA meeting took place early Friday AEST.
    Accordingly I hope RAP will make an announcement early next week on the meeting outcomes..
    I think they can make the announcement based upon  their own observations and notes on the feedback received.
    However do not worry if the announcement is delayed a little as the processes of the FDA are one of the most red tape bureaucratic nightmares I have ever seen.
    Just took a look at the 57 page FDA document covering the process.

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/medica...onandguidance/guidancedocuments/ucm311176.pdf. Following the presubmission meeting it includes advice like this...

"Following the meeting or teleconference, you should develop draft minutes and provide the draft minutes as an amendment to the Q-Sub through the appropriate DCC within 15 calendar days of the meeting. If slides were presented, the actual version used in the meeting or teleconference should be included with the draft minutes in the amendment. Submission of the meeting minutes as a formal amendment is intended to ensure that the receipt date for the minutes and FDA’s review of the minutes are tracked appropriately." Blah blah..

So hopefully a great announcement Monday if they run with their own notes, but the above may give an indication of the type of formal proccesses RAP are involved via their consultants Experien. So dont panic if there is a small delay.
    Fox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.