OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price and Volume Query, page-125

1. 13,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    I couldn't recall reading it but as I said I was not diligent. I did not read it thoroughly in other words. So, it's not expressly stated there - thanks. Inference is needed.

Anyway, I think that it's an interesting suggestion and I thank WA for following that path.

This is the Geology Section content from the Battery ann 19/1.

"The Garden Gully project lies on the south-eastern limb of the Abbotts Greenstone Belt; comprised of Archaean rocks of the Greensleeves Formation (Formerly **anintha); a bimodal succession of komatiitic volcanic mafics and ultramafics overlain by felsic volcanics and volcaniclastic sediments, black shales and siltstones and interlayered with mafic to ultramafic sills. Regional synclinal succession trending N-NE with a northern fold closure postdating E-W synform, further transected by NE trending shear zones, linearity with the NE trend of the Abernathy Shear, which is a proven regional influence on structurally controlled gold emplacement in Abbotts and Meekatharra Greenstone Belts and in the Meekatharra Granite and associated dykes. - The Project is blanketed by broad alluvial flats, occasional lateritic duricrust and drainage channels braiding into the Garden Gully Drainage System. Bedrock exposures are limited to areas of dolerite, typically massive and unaltered. Small basalt and metasediment outcrops exist, with some exposures of gossanous outcrops and quartz vein scree. Gold bearing quartz reefs, veins and lodes occur almost exclusively as siliceous impregnations into zones within the Kyarra Schist Series, schistose derivatives of dolerites, **bros and tuffs, typically occurring close to axial planes of folds and within anastomosing ductile shear zones."

That's not an easy read though. Also, it looks to be the same wording as the Lydia ann 3/11/16. It's probably far too early to change it after finding something different at Battery: "New mineralisation style not previously reported at garden Gully."

The similarities with Gascoyne's Dalgaranga may provide a valuable clue, so it's certainly worth making a comparison. The next thing for you and WA to work on is the geology that might be common to both areas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $7.371K 1.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 76840698 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 24529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.