BDM 0.00% 19.0¢ burgundy diamond mines limited

More like a ghost ship. By the way the official phone number...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    More like a ghost ship. By the way the official phone number listed on their website, official documents and on the ASX response letter dated today is incorrect. The poor old Indian lady (no relation to Surat I hope) that answered last we as we were desperately trying to find out what was going on was at pains to say that many had called looking for the correct and current number, she said this was the old number (seemed a bit cautious even though she knew the nature of the call). She was nice enough to provide the new number, seems correct but more like a cheap message bank service (doesn't even identify as EHR- some other name), however you can leave a message with Sarah (press #1), and so on..) the real number is (08) 6559 1792.

I'm a long term investor here and definitely holding tightly, I know the quality of the asset based on all available information, However, keeping everyone in the dark and guessing, when all it takes is a simple press release is totally unacceptable. Think about the fact that around $200,000 per quarter is being spent on 'Admin', when there is no answer during the week and during normal business hours. I'm sure for even $1,000 per month you could get the same message bank service (including someone actually picking up the phone on the other end). If I were guessing as to might be happening, it could simply be classic tree shaking to spook a few holders to give up some shares on the cheap, seeing that no one is at the wheel of the ghost ship, one could conjecture that that this could be done from a sunny place like Bali?
    We don't appreciate investors being held with such blatant contempt!

With regards to current discussions, for the sake of everyone else and the old timers like myself, could we please clarify any acronyms like, 'PPP News letter' (nothing on google?), and provide short excerpts (as allowed under law) to inform the rest of us participants out there. As we have no idea, and if you do please share some knowledge around as that's why this service was created for in the first place.

Have a good day and peace out (O:
    BB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $270.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.8¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $201.7K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 796913 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 224378 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.