ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3360
    The drop could have been worries over Noble - the rise could equally be that those previous sellers can see that a noble is getting closer to successful restructuring.

It could equally have been just impatient large positions exiting over the course of a few months .

For mine - I think an impaired noble was manageable . Didn't effect Nuurstei production plans - and a limited royalty due in when in production to repay a loan . A large shareholder yes - but any administrator liquidating would want an off market auction for the best outcome than dump into a retail market imo - and the significant partners in the Northern rail - I would think would just swallow up a weakened JV partner.

The positives upside to IMO and DYOR - 30m come 400m margins ?? / Nuurstei- Ovoot outweighs any awkwardness over Noble if they were unsuccessful in restructuring. Need feasibility numbers to get a more solid idea.

Speculative markets can be swayed by caution and fear to drift a price lower on light volumes . If someone wants out and they continue to feed the sell que - we drift lower especially when their are delays and a lack of urgency from buyers

The upside is incredible imo when the market catches on . Nuurstei just the beginning- and if the consortium green light the rail - unlocking Ovoot - well how big can big really be ? Need to see feasibility margins - but multiply by 10m tpa and enormous. Eg 400m pa ??
    X PE 8 = 3b mc??

No wonder we flashed up to 600m mc when Ovoot was first introduced.

I have no idea what 34% of a china Russia rail freight can earn us . But may be a project that may underpins valuations to conservative buyers outside the coal markets of Nuurstei/ Ovoot.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 25/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.