BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Thanks buddy. A broker friend of mine was spruiking this company...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thanks buddy.

A broker friend of mine was spruiking this company several years back and I believe is still convinced that CAS could eventually fly. The broker friend of mine is a good bloke and very smart. Apart from brokering, he also runs a very successful investment company with high annal returns to investors which gives him the street credibility that when he recommends a stock you listen. His love for this company came after conversations with one of CAS's Directors. I wouldn't name that Director, but I will say this Director I believe also spruiked CAS to SC.

That's one hell of an effort! That you could convince SC (one of the shrewdest businessman in WA) to invest in CAS at forty cents -- and then continue to get him to plow money into CAS as it sank lower and lower. Just as my broker friend ( who is also highly intelligent with street smarts) was also convinced, and continued to be convinced all the way up to the Stratex deal and beyond.

How in God's name, this Director was able to convince these blokes to invest in CAS -- who inturn convinced us smaller players to also invest is beyond me in hindsight.

Bye mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.