IIQ 0.00% 57.5¢ inoviq ltd

Last October's move off 1.4c followed directly from an...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Last October's move off 1.4c followed directly from an announcement. What's more interesting is that just prior to the price spike, after months at almost no volume and drifting lower to around 1c there was a steady uptick and increase in volume for 2 weeks before the announcement.

Given that BD1 outsources a lot of their tests to 3rd party labs, my suspicion is that there's a bit of a leaky ship issue at play. I can recall one incident last year where there was a multiple line wipe at close and a 'suprise' TH ann the next day.

The current spike could be people taking a position in advance of the thermo F results. IIRC there was a similar uptick back in Dec/Jan in anticipation of the vaccine results, but it was less pronounced IMO because the CR was still washing out. Personally i don't see how thr TF results alone could be this exciting given that they're just a prelude to more tests... but this stock has been consistantly inconsistant so who knows.

So if in the next week or so we get some new breast cancer results or something back everyone try to act suprised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 59.0¢ 57.0¢ $43.21K 74.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11657 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.