1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Agreed overall negative sentiment, herd mentality and panic. I...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Agreed overall negative sentiment, herd mentality and panic.

I have around 1.5% of my SMSF in 2 lithium stocks (overall down from maybe 3-4%), its unfortunate we're down but at the end of the day life will go on. If however I had invested 20% or more then the downturn would be significant for me and I suspect there are a significant number of investors in this sector who want to retire on the one stock/one investment and its gone bad for them.

I have been there myself chasing multi baggers and investing too much in one stock only to get burnt badly, an expensive and painful lesson that it seems most or all of us have to endure/experience to become better investors.

Hopefully any true long term investors in this sector come out the other side with sufficient capital retained (or could I suggest even a possile a profit?) to be able to invest another day.

The various rampers and cheer squads I hope they loose their house(s) and have to clean toilets for a year or so. IMO they are borderline criminals trying to scam honest people for their own gain.

Cheers

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.