AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

How is this a house of cards? They have a working, legitimate,...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    How is this a house of cards? They have a working, legitimate, patented technology/product. They have very real well known customers, and are already bringing in revenue from this technology/product (Toll).

They are constantly bringing in new deals at a very fast rate, clearly attracting a lot of attention from other businesses that see the value in their product and the benefits it can bring them.

Evolt360 is close to launching the MYQ tech in their app very shortly, about 3-4 weeks away I would assume as they iron out the last few tidbits, which again is more proof that the product is valid, real and working.

They've recently secured a 60c placement from a HK fund company, which I'm sure did their research a lot better than you did as they invested $5.2m AUD because they see the potential this has.

So tell me how exactly is this a house of cards because it sounds like to me that they're a very real legitimate business trying to make money asap.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1729/1729376-66a30bdd2213a1b74a6f389a514f0c76.jpg
    Just look at where their break even point is

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.