CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

what about the:1. large advertising and marketing cost, much...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    what about the:
    1. large advertising and marketing cost, much higher than peers
    2. the 3 directors holding director position in multiple sectors such as biotech, tech, and resource, same crew, all small cap.
    3. the small r&d cost when they are supposed to be growing to have more products and improving on those products.
    4. they seem to be just buying a lot of small questionable companies to expand on the products they sell with most of those products not being that popular
    5. looking at thei website, their product description is very vague and general, if they are spending so much in marketing and ads, why is the quality of their page so bad, (looks aesthetically pleasing, but not a lot of depth and substance).

i think apt or amazon where they were operating at a loss, they were getting big brands to join, its innovative technology to challenge big payment system and fintech being a rapidly expanding space, it is different in my opinion.

These are just my observations and opinion from holding it since 2019 and still have some very small holding left in case i am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.