CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Mate Im well aware of the benefits of cannabis. I am invested...

1. 7,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2865
    Mate Im well aware of the benefits of cannabis. I am invested heavily across legitimate cannabis companies all across the ASX. CPH is not one of them. You do realise that they produce a minisucle amount of actual product compared to their peers listed on the ASX, look at ECS on the ASX, producing multiples more than CPH, and ECS actually producing in Australia and fractions of the price of CPH, and ECS valued at less than CPH.

Its not about the product here, cannabis is great, and is slowly starting to turn back to bullish , looking at cannabis ETFs overseas. Great week for cannabis stocks overseas, all cannabis ETFs had a nice bounce (check out the charts below), the buying is coming from news of a possible bill drafted by South Carolina House Rep. Nancy Mace to deschedule and regulate cannabis, “could be a game changer for the cannabis industry.”

The removal of cannabis from Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act would make it legal in the U.S.

This however is NOT about cannabis industry, its about CPH as a company. CPH is performing horribly.

Imo its obviously being run as a cash grab for management, is paying staff and admin and average of $3million a quarter, losing on average $5.1 million a quarter for the last year of quarterlies, with 11 million in cash left, nowhere near cash positive.

Compare this to any other cannabis company on the ASX, literally any other one, no one is paying their staff and admin as much. I wonder why, just maybe, the company is run by people who care more about paying themselves out than the success of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.