CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price and Volume Query, page-8

1. 5,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2213
    If only there had been someone to post here to inform shareholders who couldn't see the obvious flaws in the business model, or do their best to highlight what was obviously going on behind the scenes at CPH.

If only someone had been willing to bother doing that for quite a few years despite being continually abused for it and having everyone say they should be put on ignore etc.

Better still, not just one of us but a few of us, er, I mean them.

As I've been saying for years here, one of the main reasons I watch this company is that it serves as a great example of how people are almost impossible to wake up once they've been conned. Incidentally and much more horrifically, it's exactly the same as what's happening with western governments being infiltrated and the mainstream media being their propaganda outlets. It doesn't matter how insane or ridiculous or contradictory it gets, it doesn't matter how obvious it is. Most people continue to believe it even while being harmed, and can not be woken up, certainly not even with clear evidence let alone common sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.