ZNO 2.38% 4.1¢ zoono group limited

hi @Oatmilk1 I understand you scepticism of Zoono and Zoono...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    hi @Oatmilk1
    I understand you scepticism of Zoono and Zoono wipes. I have some information from notes I took from the Half Year results presentation audio cast. I will include the time line in which these statements were made so that I can be fact checked and corrected if I'm wrong.
    12 minutes into the presentation Paul said, " Qantas will be a 3 to 4 million dollar customer in the next 12 months."
    so somewhere between your estimate of zero and $4 million will be correct.
    Last week you asked about Paul stepping down. Remember 2021 AGM presentation Barry Woollcott appointed Global GM on a five month contract, which should expire around April. Other than that I don't know.
    Also 30 minutes and 20 seconds into the presentation Paul was asked about Strategy and Management. his answer was " maybe in the near future I take a more sales focused roll, because I like selling the product because no one can actually sell it better than me. So you might see a few new initiatives there soon that will free me up to spend more time on big projects oversees like India and China"
    As usual there were positives and negatives in the audio cast. We all know the negatives like waiting for regulator approvals and drawn out trials and the legal cost of the settlement.
    Some of the positives where dollar values were mentioned not just potential.
    - at 10 minutes into the presentation "UK just signed three new contracts which equal 3 to 4 million dollars per year starting immediately.
    - 12 minutes in, Qantas will be 3 to 4 million dollar customer in the next 12 months.
    - 32 minutes in, In January we did $300,00 in online sales in Australia and New Zealand only.
    - 39 minutes in, UK Poultry in the next 12 months 2 to 3 million pounds per YEAR conservative.
    lots more positive stuff in the audio cast but there always is. These were to points where they mentioned money. I put the time lines in so I can be fact checked, We all know Zoono watches these threads so I have been careful in what I have said. If I'm wrong I hope they remove my post.
    So thats it for know, we will get a news letter probably before the end of the week and the 4C about a month from now. All the best to Zoono holders hopefully the worst is behind us, but to be honest anything is possible. Disclosure I topped up last week at 17cents, but I am a glutton for punishment.
    cheers

I have corrected my mistake I AM SORRY IT WAS A TYPO.

I have reposted it at 39 minutes 2 to 3 million pounds per year.

Thanks Pcater for picking this up. Sorry to Zoono for the mistake, oops!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $2.501K 61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3710 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 68137 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.