CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Hi @noeinstein and @Pcatar,
    I appreciate the info you share. I listen to the casts and am normally throwing any pen in sight as I only hear the lack of answers to my questions and the vagueness in some of the other responses. However as you noted there was atleast some meat on the bones in terms of numbers. Maybe it was vulture meat but somethings better than nothing I guess. I would be interested to see questions relating to this information at the AGM and hopefully responses that can go our expectations were x but y happened. I am happy to cop bad numbers if there can be a reasonable explanation. When its vague spin that is where people make there own assumptions.

I hope Qantas gets to $4 mill in revenue. Ill take actually paying for the product but I can only speak from what I saw between Sydney and Brisbane. I hope it was a poor showing rather than the norm in products.

I feel the general consensus amongst shareholders is the animal health/food segments will make or break this company. It will be hundreds of mill company or dirt. What is the point of actually continuing this hand sanitiser knock off sales pitch when its a dead man walking? Your notes are better than my memory but wasnt it mentioned in the half yearly that we are going to China and India because we have a sh!t ton of stock? When did we go from making to order (wasnt that the reason why our accounts were impossible to read per quarter) to making a sh!t ton and having no buyers? People have just decided to live with COVID. The space is saturated and in my opinion a waste of time and the quicker we leave the hand sanitiser market to Dettol and the 101 other retail brands the better our cash balance will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.