ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    CZR was obviously under the radar for so long but now that I’ve done my DD I note many positives with the Robe Mesa deposit at Yarraloola. It’s just an awesome low cost mine that finally got the drilling it deserved and the new resource upgrade should show a good improvement and feed nicely into the 3mt DFS due later this year. Surrounded by majors and infrastructure everywhere 180ks to Onslow will mean that the biggest cost is contained, benefiting shareholders tremendously.

I see that the tenement on the Rio Mesa called Warramboo, which I believe CZR named ROBE WEST, for whatever reason remains unexplored. robe west is in a very strategic land position as is clearly obvious and I hope that we drill it sooner rather than later.

$50m Capex from last PFS to get to 2mt production is insanely low and I note that independent research shows production by late 2023 is on the table. The Onslow port option is a great one if ducks can all line up as we will see transport costs drop $20-30 per tonne which is huge cost saving and well worth pursuing if possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $55.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 23.5¢ $43.39K 182.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42482 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 28054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.