TEM 0.00% 1.0¢ tempest minerals limited

Can't short it unless one sells it. No I rode the drop down on...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Can't short it unless one sells it. No I rode the drop down on some holdings and loaded up in the 4's. Happy as Larry the Cucumber with my trading choices here at TEM now. It was a little disappointing for a little while, but viewing the drop as it was, caused by TEM management taking a little too long to release what they said would be available and then some expediated and protracted market Idiocy causing the drop to be more severe. It made the buy very obvious.

But as I have said before little seems to help others here, contrarian views are viewed with disdain. And no ownership to wrong calls. As I said I held some all the way to the bottom, so I could issue an apology to those who did say it was going down, even though I didn't attack them for those calls, I also didn't heed the warning.

But one thing that becomes clearer to me the more I read this forum for TEM. Markie the stock whisperer got lucky on his calls on R*G. Nothing more. I'll only read your posts with entertainment value now. As my footnote clearly states blocking others is only for those who cannot sort through what they reading. Or perhaps the easily triggered.

Hope you make a heap of cash here with TEM with us. Keep the entertainment up too while you're at it, I hope others here enjoy it for what it is. Perhaps restart the use of your 'special' thread.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.272M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $22.14K 2.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1282493 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.