IVZ 1.41% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

I like this analogy from windskipper because IMHO it describes...

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    I like this analogy from windskipper because IMHO it describes the situation on a drilling rig very well:

i could haul a pot of crabs and the crew would know if it was a good catch or just a few undersize specimens way before any analysis took place and way before any results were recorded and the skipper found out. The wording in this ann is getting very familiar to me. Awfully thin on substance and answers no real questions.

Mr Macmillan thinks that it is enough to inform the market after he got the data and interpretation of the wireline logs. Reality is that this is the second time that he was forced by the watchdog now to give a not planned drilling update to the market before he got the wireline logs.

Wouldn`t it be better for him to give updates voluntarily with the advantage that he chooses the best moment for the update and not the watchdog. This straight bat updates would produce a better share price compared to the not so good situation full of speculation about information leaks, share price manipulation and final too low share prices sitting in the dark.

IVZ has mapped 7 targets and I think every target has got so high and so substancial numbers for the resources that the market deserves and should be informed about preliminary results from gas shows, cuttings and LWD as soon as every single target is drilled. Based on this preliminary results everybody can speculate and decide to buy more or sell. This sounds to me better evenhanded than the current situation.

Perhaps Macmillan thinks that the hints of the gas shows, the cuttings and the LWD are too dodgy and he wants to wait for more reliable results from wireline logging. But you should know that it is no good idea to bet the farm on wireline results as well, because the results of a wireline log are just a interpretation only from a hopefully competent person and could be terrible wrong as well.

But I am afraid Mr Macmillan is not flexible enough (or stubborn?) to change his communication update strategy because this update is really awfully thin on substance and answers no real questions. And I really hope this bad communication update strategy was not planned to give the insiders in Zimbabwe an advantage over hotcoppers.

Two minus points for Mr Macmillan. One how he managed the CR for sophisticted only and the second for his not so straight bat communication strategy. This could diminish his success for getting this two exploration wells drilled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $132.1K 1.881M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20336 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 265794 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ 475453
Last updated 15.48pm 02/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.