BEZ 2.04% 9.6¢ besra gold inc.

I am sorry but i am confused by many of your posts."A new...

1. 2,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4240
    I am sorry but i am confused by many of your posts.

"A new offtake agreement would be nice but not much use when you dont have a working mine or processing plant"

What does it mean mate? I really dont understand this point. Of course off-take agreements are for projects that are not built amd are not in production yet. Is there such thing as offtake agreements for operating mines?

Your 2nd argument was that Quantum is the 1st off-take customer and it is difficult for another offtake customer to do the same. Why? Many projects have multiple offtake customers. In fact many lithium projects that I have invested before like PLS, LTR, ORE,...have multiple offtake customers. The more offtake customers the better chance of successful transit into production for the project and the less risk for each customer.

I honestly think you should stop thinking Besra has to rely on 1 single customer to fund this project. They can always sign on other offtake customers as well. And they should. In fact I believe they will.

There are so many potential off-take customers out there willing to get their hands on this project. Especially in gold. Because gold can be sold anywhere and to million customers in the world. It is not iron ore where off-take customers are often only a dozen of steel makers or a few trading houses. Or nickel where offtake customers are only nickel metal producers or other metals. Gold is different. Its customers are everywhere, every major financial institution, worldwide bullion dealers, spot market participants,...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $40.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $65.14K 677.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 273 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 72165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ 144548
Last updated 15.12pm 06/05/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.