BEZ 0.00% 8.2¢ besra gold inc.

I was referencing what i believe to be the difference between an...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    I was referencing what i believe to be the difference between an offtake agreement and a pre pay agreement such as this apparent deal with quantum.
    one if the points you made on multiple occasions I believe was the low SOI and no need for dilution due to the pre purchase agreement supplying funds up front in the form of pre purchase.
    An offtake agreement would only provide funds once the gold is produced or am i missing something? They could sign multiple offtake agreements but that still doesnt fund the mine to get the gold out of the ground.

Surely if the actual mine still needs to be funded before gold can be sold, and for some reason qm cannot supply further funds, then only other source for cash would be cr and more cdis issued?

While we are talking do you agree that the current deal with quantum clearly states that they have no obligation to fund a mine or provide any more funds than those already supplied? The deal is "up to" 300 million, but could also stop at current 35 million

I'm just curious why questions on this are not tolerated? If everything is above board then questions should be easily answered?
    Ultimately I do hope you guys including Gazz and Joe are correct and I hope you make your fortunes. I just would prefer to hear information that confirms all is good rather than just hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.