BEZ 2.27% 9.0¢ besra gold inc.

upon actually trying to do some digging about quantums...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    upon actually trying to do some digging about quantums revolutionary gold trading platform I was looking around to create an account or see what i can do to actually view their product. i searched through their entire page that is their official page as per the recent announcement and the only things i could find to locate the app or actual site to buy this gold ect and trade it was two links to the app store and the play store. the play store one no longer exists through the site atleast and the apple one i found on my iphone and doesnt even have a single review yet and is over 4 years old. Not sure how on earth an app that doesnt even have a single review is going to drive money for this project lol?. downloaded the app and it doesnt let me create an account nor does it on their website and this is what is supposedly driving there next gen gold bullion business, an app/website that you cannot even create an account on. I am emailing the support email to see how i can create an account and will get back to you guys about how the app actually is once thats done. Also another sidenote their email thats attatched to their official website "[email protected]" wont let me send an email to it saying message blocked on my 10 year old gmail account. not sure if thats just me either be free to look at all this yourself but. heres a screenshot of the email not receiving incase people want to accuse downramping alongside the one of theyre website not allowing you to signup. Genuinly curious as to how this deal could ever be payed out when you cant even currently create accounts to buy the gold to pay for the deal. Would love to see an actual response from bazz to all these things, and none of its speculation go check it for yourself all available on their website and the app store and lack of it being on the playstore. can definitely see where ponzi scheme allegations come from but I will report back if the support email to the site allows me to create an account and it really is truly something. https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6066/6066421-2e217640dbb3827bf70ec9c1dd5d3fd0.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $37.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ $21.04K 234.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 345400 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ 87543
Last updated 15.53pm 26/04/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.