BEZ 5.49% 9.6¢ besra gold inc.

You are wasting your time with these people. Like I mentioned...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    You are wasting your time with these people.
    Like I mentioned the other day; half of them can't even differentiate who initiates a price query, and who initiates a trading halt. Also the same people who can't understand that quantum don't have to pay every month.
    Yet they all want everyone to believe this company is the bees knees and shooting up into the dollar ranges.
    Keep hoovering boys, cheap shares on issue, HODL to the moon!

Obviously all the pumpers in here haven't seen companies with recourses in the ground go belly up.

Kinda reminds me most recently of MNS. Amazing recourses, offtake aggrements, funding in place etc etc. Yet all bogus.
    And same thing over there, you had the usual pumpers riding it all the way down, and calling everyone with anything negative to say a 'paid downramper' haha please. Have any of you met a paid downramper in your life?
    Glad I got out of that mess over there whilst still in the green.

But every stock needs the people who will average all the way down, to buy folks like myself shares at 12c on open the other morning.
    And yeh, I'm happy with my decision, I've lost absolutely nothing, and can sleep at night, unlike you pumpers in here.
    If the company does turn out to be the real deal, I buy back in, and nothing lost.
    But my guess, they won't even dig out one gram of gold from the ground, and this will slide back down to 4c where it was a year ago.

All the best fellas, keep hoovering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.005(5.49%)
Mkt cap ! $40.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ $6.682K 68.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19730 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 80164 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.4¢ 95655
Last updated 15.41pm 10/05/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.