VN8 0.00% 3.5¢ vonex limited..

Company not just failed in providing appropriate reason but they...

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Company not just failed in providing appropriate reason but they also dumb to talk about M&A could be the reason, As everyone knows that last time M&A was discussed in November 2023 since then price went up to 3c and then came out February announcement of half yearly and price keep going down so that reason is also irrelevant and dumb. company could have simply said "We don't know" (if they really don't know) but instead they trying to justifying which simply doesn't required them to justify anything and hence it is concerning to me.

if you don't know how to look into price manipulation then there is no amount of screenshot can tell you it was there and clearly i put it out way before this ASX notice came out. this is not a new trick and it is observed on many many stocks and played repeatedly by many brokers and dumb stock pumper/dumper whichever side they want price to move.

You have not provided a single proof that VN8 deserve 100% price rise without any price sensitive announcement ! That itself proves that this is abnormal price jump and warrants investigation by regulatory authority as you and i can't do much about it apart from having opinion.

they have a huge debt, working on slim cashflow based on last reporting and CPI came out hot and there are more news on the market about higher rates for longer including the one came out today...(not that these news will be true) ! This type of news impact all stocks with high debt and slim cash reserve/cashflow not just VN8 but to see VN8 climbing 100% is absolutely unnatural and it is either pump & dump or it is someone who hold key information buying up. Pump & Dump could be done by anyone unrelated to company but insider information leak is very very bad for the board and that is what they should be talking in their announcement not pointing figure at third party website which in first place not reliable in any of their price forecast (every dumb investor knows that) and they shouldn't have talked about six month old announcement news !

AVG went through speculation of takeover and now on halt for capital raise !!! QFE price pump followed by capital raise in a month time if i am not wrong.. so nothing new in ASX where you see sudden spike followed by capital raise within a month or two if price maintain higher side momentum. not saying same thing happens here, but there are lots of possibility of such an unnatural price spike in my opinion and investor must manage risk and way in all option before believing in price re-rate.

I made and lost money on VN8 but my average is on positive side so far, and i have stocks which i have either traded in past or keeping in watchlist and make comment time to time when i see something good or dumb thing happening. sadly it is dumb thing happening here while good on another stock so you may see me coming back with good thing if situation changes overtime so don't get upset on my comment. people can have different opinion and this time i have different to yours but may be in future it could be same as yours !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6207/6207816-a71e198f25d7e8d0adb0a2098d88fb63.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $58.43K 1.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2335427 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 4242305 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.