ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Finally, you're starting to make sense. You've gone from stating-as-if-fact there was insider training / price manipulation / pump and dump to how dumb the management is. At the end of the day - you have no proof that there is price manipulation, and even if there was, there's no point complaining about it because it's not obvious and we can't report on it.

You should also realise that I do not have the same trading strategy as you do, I've said that this recent movement makes for a good gambling opportunity and by shear luck the price rose. I make that observation because the price action tells me that this event is likely. I've not recently stated that VN8 should rerate because it deserves it because I agree with you - it does not. There is so much debt overhang at such a high interest rate that they're drowning. And should the price change randomly as it has, I merely call it the irrationality of the market (but we all know that it's probably insider trading).

My gamble on this stock has a simple thesis - we have been and still are an acquisition target of value. The continual bungling of debt, of poor management of integration, the high churn of customers, and all the other reasons has continuously eroded the value of this company, but at 1c the company is extremely undervalued.

Appreciate your insights as it does challenge my own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.