AL3 10.5% 9.5¢ aml3d limited

Thanks, my view:1. The company has a great inovative product,...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Thanks, my view:
    1. The company has a great inovative product, and can make income from a number of related sources, hardware, software updares / re-occurring income, feed stock ( I think). They can manufacture with less energy, less waste, and product is stronger. They can manufacture from auto-cad drawings. They can do bespoke stuff, which so far is how they open the doors of the big targetted aerospace, defence organisations, and their suppliers. A BIG TICK
    2.Revenues are slow coming, but you don't break into these customer supply lines easily or quickly.
    3. Reputation: Todate, their profuct claims have stcked up, customrrs are making orders, be it slow and not to our required volume. If this changes, then the company will become successful.
    When I invested, the Chairman (can't remember his name) had a seriously impressive CV. *

I like excellence, I don't like bragging. However one does need to promote oneself, I recognise that, I just don't like unsophisticated use of language. To pay someone to promote you is fine, to pay someone to say your the best pick in the tech sector, well that is IMHO soft. I suppose one should look beneath the headline as to why they thought AL3 was best in sector.

iI do take others view on, my use of corrupt was perhaps over zealous!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.009(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $35.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 10.5¢ 8.8¢ $906.7K 9.338M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 906 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 10309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.