AL3 1.05% 9.6¢ aml3d limited

I'm now wondering if Next Investors, who are the marketing...

1. 2,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I'm now wondering if Next Investors, who are the marketing company holding S3 Consortium, the investing Co were given the shares as payment for the marketing report. Or did they, S3 buy them on market, before the parent Co, Next Investors wrote the report.

It also seems that the whole mob are under the banner StocksDigital, who operate as an authorised rep of LeMessurier Securities. A bit of a web of Co's and holding Co's if you ask me.

"Next Investors, the web and e-mail marketing business sitting under StocksDigital and holding company S3 Consortium, disclosed its plans to invest in Kuniko as early as June and has regularly boasted of its earlier 2020 investment in Vulcan Energy."
    "StocksDigital describes itself as a digital marketing business that helps companies sell their stories and attract retail investors in return for fees. It’s a subsidiary of S3 Consortium, which is a corporate authorised representative of Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) holder LeMessurier Securities."

https://www.copyright link/markets/equity-markets/pump-and-dump-group-targets-ipo-rocket-kuniko-20210826-p58m5f

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $36.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $362.7K 3.674M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12712 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 389572 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.