EGR 8.70% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query-KNL.AX, page-102

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Are you trying to convince me or yourself with your "new world order" posts lately? You keep rambling on about world domination and MNS will supply the whole world with G, no one else is good enough,blah blah....check what happened when one wants to rule all and take over the world you can start with Alexander the Great then say Napoleon and even in more recent times Hitler all wanted to be "The Man"
    but somehow no one can manage to take over the world, same faith awaits MNS...You have some good resource but You will not get the massive off takes you are hoping for, you will have difficulties raising US$269mil, you will have to change your business model once again, you'r SP is to high, you have to many shares on issue (inc options), if I had shares in MNS I would sell them all and put it all on KNL where the upside potential as of todays SP is a lot higher.

All this is IMO and if you sign any significant western offtakes >100 ktpa and secure finance I will buy as many shares in MNS as I possibly can in the upcoming equity raising, but in the meantime it's to risky for me.

In the meantime no need to continuously drop in with your one liners, was fun for a while but becoming pointless as we all know it's pointless, all everyone wants to know now is:

* Do we have buyers for all our planed output, and do we actually know who those buyers are?
    * Is project finance in final stages of being thoroughly assessed and announced and do we know who the Bank/s are?

Everything else is just passing (wind) time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $71.98K 655.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 134056 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 65740 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.