EGR 4.00% 9.6¢ ecograf limited

Agree Rickson. I would say there is 15 to 20 years left of...

1. 171 Posts.
    Agree Rickson. I would say there is 15 to 20 years left of tuning up petrol and diesel cars. The work will dwindle as we go on and only the best people who do top work and are honest like me will survive. I only need 5 to 10 years as I believe my investment in my other graphite stock will make me a multimillionaire. Yes there is risk and I could have bought an apartment for the money I put in but the reward is much greater than what real estate will go up for the same period. Anyway I have a few houses already so time for some risk.

I was hoping this little minnow here could have kicked on and would be happy with just double or triple my money because I can't see it getting much past that for the next few years. Not on those small offtakes. Still triple is much better than nothing which other graphite stocks which are in VA are offering. Yes I bought more of my other one after I sold out but I will sit and watch this one and watch for the locals to start chest thumping for a quick trade and get out again.

How do I find the German KNL stock action? It can't be doing any good today as Lectro hasn't mentioned anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $13.71K 137.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 857 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 334756 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.