EGR 13.6% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query-KNL.AX, page-65

1. 171 Posts.
    We almost hit the high from two days ago but ran out of steam. Very rare for KNL to have two days in one week go above 15%. Will tomorrow be another 10% down day? Can they maintain the forward momentum?

Looks like my posts have brought out the all mighty Rocko. He has done some fantastic posting and getting many thumbs up. In a way I feel responsible as the conversations have been very stagnant here and whilst you don't agree with everything I write, Rocko has provided some feel good words.

I probably agree with about 10% of what you have posted Rocko. I won't upset everyone here on why only 10% but I will come back when the time is right and disect it and prove where you are wrong.

Enjoy these green days as this has been a tough stock to hold over the last few years.

As for those asking I only lost my trading fees when I bought here. $60. No biggy.

Going to the movies tonight. Will see if anyone needs responses to any questions later.

Green tomorrow might see me jump back in although I think a safer bet if is over 20 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 10.8¢ $48.53K 438.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 41987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.