SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I'm not in the camp that believes Meir and Meidad have...

1. 2,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    I'm not in the camp that believes Meir and Meidad have contempt for the share holders. I believe that Meir has updated us with all the news there is, but there in lies the problem, there has not been any progress on the funding.

• Meir can't come out and say "We don't have funding sorted" because that will comes across as "exhausted all options".
    • Meir can't say "funding is sorted" because clearly it has not.
    • Then we see articles saying that the industry has realized the LEO is taking over GEO, and that investment bankers are "realizing that smaller satellites is where the world is moving.”" (https://spacenews.com/bankers-see-a-growing-industry-shift-to-smallsats/)
    • Those same bankers also make comments like “I think in the final analysis a fraction of those satellites will actually see the light of day,” 
    • Then consider all similar constellations and the fact the incumbents are making the move to LEO through partnerships. Yet those same incumbents still hold valuable relationships that customers may not be willing to break.

I'm in the camp that SAS has the tech, energy and vision but this funding issue is a mess right now. If they sort funding out I am back in, but there is an urgency now because World Satellite Business Week (coincidence I think not) has highlighted this LEOs are disruptive. Almost every single conversation at WSBW has been about LEO itself or the Launchers or 5G.

The time is now for SAS but they need to strike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.