SBR 0.00% 1.8¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query-SBR.AX, page-13

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Agent, Contra has held nearly as long you and like me (and you) has taken a good between 90 - 98 % loss on this stock....

I highly doubt that anyone on this stock forum has any insider knowledge. The last tranch of shares went at 1 cent to long term associate of our major shareholder there was never any offer to double down for existing long term holders... The cheap shares all went to one person. It also ensured the remuneration report could not get voted down as we came within 1% two years ago.

On a another note:

If you do the numbers, you can make a very comfortable living from running 5-6 asx companies from the one office using a management company.

When one of the companies run short of money you do a placement and the other asx companies in the stable participate... That way they can still pay the rent and management fees. Have a look at all the KMM managed companies that tipped money into power resources a few years back.... No notice to the market was given on any of these "investments" and they all lost money so far. But enough money was put in the kitty to pay mgt fees and rent.....When I questioned one of the directors at an agm two years back, he was completely unaware of the investment... No prize for guessing who was acutely aware of it though.

I understand you are upset with what has transpired and I can assure you so is Contra.

I'm happy with my decision to exit this company after many years of pain even tho I have missed a 100% upswing from my sale price.

It's time to move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 244000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 718781 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.