OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Woah... park and take the train into work and the 4c mark is...

1. 4,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Woah... park and take the train into work and the 4c mark is obliterated, so much for a recovery. 3.1 c, wtf is going on ?!

This definitely smells too fishy. Or this is pure capitulation and fear at its worst. If so someone buying in on the bottom is going to make ALOT OF MONEY. Alot of us will lose alot of money. It's a no win situation.

Either a) there is more than meets the eyes and we're going to lose LESS money selling out now or b) we capitulate and become the classic case study of fear panic selling before the stock rose back to 6c bla bla bla.

Frankly I'm inclined to go with the first. I made a mistake letting my hot copper readings get to me again (another reason why I don't use hotcopper much bar XPE as it can cloud your judgement). I thought the Lisa Zhang departure was more smelly than it seemed but let the cheerleading/ "nothings changed, people move on all the time" camp get to me. Personally career wise I wouldn't enter and "change" my mind within a month and a bit. It may be indicative, if this brutal sell down is anything to go by, the fact that something was so rotten that Lisa jumped off and didn't want any further part.

Maybe she saw, or found something. Decisions decisions. No matter which you take - it seems you'll lose money. Just how much.

What a brutal year for me, just when the UNV takeover falls over and i make a motza on xpe of all the stocks its the one on the asx that gets brutalised... probably not as bad as the 15c drop from IOT to 3c, but i take no consolation in either holders losing money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91070 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.