OAK 0.00% 6.8¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query-XPE.AX, page-282

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Where did you get the $4million cash burn per Quarter? You're implying 16million cash burn per year? wtf?

I am most likely looking to liquidate my second broker accounts' holdings. Just looks too messy and too smelly.

Even if this is all manipulation and unfounded drop, the panic selling is highly likely to continue. I don't htink there are any brave souls left who would want to buy big and call a base now. Not with these sort of drops, a suspicious departure of Lisa Zhang just liek that....

it all is speculation but people put 2 + 2 together with sudden departures, announcements slipped in at the end of a geothermal announcement, no update on what happened to the leapin (wasn't that end of july or at least by mid aug??) etc.

if investorals 2c target ever holds true then I guess I will come back in, will be 1/3 the price, so if this is all a rouse then the leg back up would be quit eprofitable.

Still probably wont make back all the losses incurred.. but it is what it is already.

I wonder if the company or asx has the ability to halt trading in these sort of panic driven sell offs. I would assume it's considered 'business as usual' if someone wants to sell out, and the only time market trading will be halted is known price sensitive information or index wide halts on flash drops?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.835M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.