OAK 0.00% 6.8¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query-XPE.AX, page-289

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    this is looking terminal to hold at 3c. There is a swag of props at 1.25million and 1.46million shares at 3.1c. on the sell sid e3.3c is stacked, so those wanting out like me need to lower to 3.2 or lower. those buying have to increase.

either way both sides are being played. Either way I don't like the smell of how things are going. I think by this stage nobody has any idea whether this will go up or down, the forces at play and 'gaps' in our knowledge are just too big and its all about who believes what speculation. You could believe it smells and stinks like rotten eggs on something we don't know, or we're being played big time and you're busy loading up.

Either way I will pay heed to the saying 'dont catch a falling knife' as I assume our wise burnt forefathers invented the saying for a reason.

Seems dirt cheap/how much lower can it go? but then again I got out of Gindalbie at 10-20c from memory and that was dirt cheap to what it traded at when i bought. Now its below 2c i guess when you think something can't get lower.. anythings possible. Just like some couldn't believe the market cap as XPE approached 10c (well for those who have held onto their sells on the basis that the market cap wasn't justified).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.835M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.