OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Announcement on 4 Aug 2016 Following recent Business Development...

1. 1,855 Posts.
    Announcement on 4 Aug 2016

Following recent Business Development meetings the Company has been requested to develop a Bluetooth® solution for a potential high volume automotive audio accessory product offering.

Xped is now currently finalising software integration and design for this automotive audio accessory product and the Company expects to demonstrate its solution to the client during August. The prospective client (consumer electronics manufacturer) has seen the potential in the Xped “Device Browser” APP and ADRC platform.

In addition Xped is in the final stages of development for a smart home lighting solution that will be presented to a “Tier 1” manufacturer in the near future.

The above mentioned opportunities highlight some of the first joint marketing efforts that Xped and Telink are collaborating on.

Xped will now aim to progress these opportunities for both first revenue and active subscriber uptake for its “Device Browser” APP

IMO

Car audio Bluetooth and Tier 1 lighting are pursuant to the agreements signed between Xped and Telink earlier. See my highlights above.

Today's announcement ....what other opportunities ....

I am thinking along the line of "clients outside Telink's territories such as Astralink Technology Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries .....etc .....

JMO

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5751 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.