OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Very good & honest post Mitzu007 It is obvious the sell off has...

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Very good & honest post Mitzu007

It is obvious the sell off has been orchestrated by the big boys - it definitely was not
    just retail selling as you could see the manipulation going on in the buy & sell queues.

We will find out soon enough what is going on & the reasons behind the manipulation.
    Fundamentally no bad news has been announced so I assume it was a matter of follow
    the leader , stop loss hit , protect capital , wait till the bottom before buying etc that has
    crashed the SP so hard.

The only positive for me was that I did use a stop loss at support .054 & was able to sell
    then buy back my entire holding yesterday & today & have cash left over due to the cheaper
    price to buy some AJM ( It felt like the old days being able to pick up XPE shares @.033 - haven't been able to do that for a while )

For those who lost out I sincerely hope you still have capital to keep going & can develop
    your strategies to keep trading successfully ( I make as many mistakes as you believe me... )

So anyways , I still have faith in the company , am loaded back up , thinking many holders
    will be jumping back on board tomorrow but hoping the algo's & big boys back off to allow
    the bounce to get underway.

Don't buy into all the nonsense & theories on here it will do your head in ...

Best of luck holders chins up !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14202 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 38735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.