OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Thanks Z for your kind words. I don't know for sure except a...

1. 429 Posts.
    Thanks Z for your kind words.
    I don't know for sure except a series of gut feelings the first being Lisa's early departure, then John Stefanac changing his FB introduction to Astralink and not keeping Xped , for a director who was CEO of Xped in the not so distant past this is odd but if you know John its him all over , he lets people know where his heart is , he is very direct very honest very ethical and is not a shafter of other people and expects people around him to be the same. Als with Lisa her departure doesn't seem to have any compensation we know about so it seems she is the one who initiated the leaving.
    So that leads me to think about internal conflict/politics in company strategy which brings us to the tweet and I wonder for shareholders " are /have we the shareholders been shafted" remem ber a shareholder is a part owner and should be considered at all times.
    Next The Mou from last year with a chip giant no news , the mou with a Nasdaq chippie unclear whats happening.
    Telelink nothing concrete.
    With all this there is a huge Market Cap , as I stated in an earlier post Xped with MC over 100 mill and no revenue is like on top of Everest with no oxygen mask (the death zone).
    A sense that chip giants will be happy with machine to machine IOT connection and other tech like Thread , G8C for example even though Xped is just that little bit more unique.
    Stuart Corner (IOT News Australia) stating the IOT industry is only showing growth of 10% a year and not 200% like some pumpers claim
    Technical Indicators showing a potential drift .well its a crash now and it shows a huge holder wanted to jump ship.
    Also there was an inflated sense of optimism with holders listening to heavyweight identities driving the SP , look at FB group 440 members .
    Our strategy at the moment is to not jump back in unless there is real solid news or a steady strong trend upwards, of course will miss any pop but will also have the right risk strategy in place , a company like this with a solid multi million dollar contract or buy out I believe will run for two weeks., because we don't know at all whats caused this plunge and if its some toxic fundamental this will truly sink further.At the moment for myself its too hot to trott

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.