TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

In all honesty I think most of this angst could have been...

1. 180 Posts.
    In all honesty I think most of this angst could have been avoided by something as simple as a seperate Ann to market, spruiking something like...

"TIS is excited to announce the signing of a sales and distribution partnership with Europes award winning sales & distribution companies...blah blah blah...Euro sales are expected to exceed x 100's of millions by 2014. TIS will provide X marketing capital by way of blah blah blah...TIS will receive X % of X sales revenue ramping up to X % blah blah blah"

...rather than putting it out solely as a piece of the the CEO's AGM presentation. Crikey it didn't even rate a market news bite, now the only thing that will is the downhill speeding fine!

They should have asked the same "Shane Warne" that wrote the "Successful FDA Classification!" release to write this one and the sp would have doubled.

I believe the partnership & way forward is very positive for TIS and a great outcome...there was every likelihood big pharma would buy & shelve this to protect other recurring revenue channels.

Anyone that was looking for an upfront payment obviously doesn't read announcements as it was alluded to a number of times over the last 12 months that none would be coming.

All said I've defended management before & given them the benefit of the doubt, but this release of groundbreaking news for the company appears to have been botched big time.

Anyway...I still think anything under 50c is great buying so for me this is a bargain ATM.

Regards,

DYOR
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.