ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I have been quiet posting....Had to sit down and have a long...

1. 328 Posts.
    I have been quiet posting....

Had to sit down and have a long muse over this to think about what to do. These are my thoughts....

A lot of shares are held by RJ and Co. Mr Lui has a rather large swag of them and well do other Chinese Investors. I have been dealing a lot recently with the Chinese an have asked a few players about this vested Chinese interest. The comeback from all is this. Mr Lui is very savvy and a good business man. He is worth mega $$$$, would not need to work another day in his life but he has a vested interest in ICN.

So what is the game? Just a posh place on the Coast enjoying the view? Nahhh... this guy is a goer. Something is just not right to me...

RJ has millions of shares, could resign tomorrow, no need to work at his age BUT has been pulling in big bucks. That is a play I do not like an confounds me in the question to this all. With the Chinese interst and his shares, plus a few other die-hards like myself, I would say about 80 million shares are tied up here. Not a very easy takeover and it will be not at ADE levels...in fact, way above.

Now, is RJ trying to leave a big fat nest egg behind or has he just stumbled on, using a extreme amount of luck, a mega play in the budding Shale gas play in Australia. My hopeful guess is we have billions of dollars under us and NO WAY POSSIBLE to get it out.

Read again... ONE WELL and if LUCKY, BINGO!... then we have NO REAL WAY OF FINANCING THIS AN GETTING IT OUT.... PERIOD..

Now is this a building of a Empire for RJ, his lasting statement to give the FINGER to all that have doubted his ideas or is this a TAKE-OVER carefully planned for a future date by RJ and Co to make them MEGA $$$$...??

Is Mr Lui a player for a big Chinese Company, ripe to have a crack at us ALL or is this smoke an screens again.

Look, be honest with ourselves. We have not a chance in hell getting this resource (if it is in place) to market. We are just too small, too under-prepared for such a venture, have an aging Warhorse and a Chinese Warrior on the board an it seems too pat...

If we do not get taken out soon, either by a big player or a Chinese Company investing a billion more more dollars via BPT, etc, etc and with the price action, we are just a bunch of monkey's waiting for someone to steal our almost ripe bananas.

SOMETHNG is going on and it will be released to market.

Not much longer to go guys. DAY and SWING traders are going to hammer this, so ready for a rocky ride till news is posted...

REMINDER: My views guys... just my views an yes, I have a rather large holding here and I am not Ramping this EITHER way. I have seen what ramping does via another stock I held an as mentioned, I am just thinking out loud...

Take care guys/girls...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.