RXM 1.12% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query , page-17

1. 2,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    i'm not worried about the council and the nay sayers having any major impact on the approval decision.

what i am more worried about is the negative media and the perception of the environmental risk to potential financiers/partners. the last thing we need is to turn off those that will ultimately make this thing happen by giving them the idea that it will be a fight at every turn.

agree on all comments. it really is 11th hour stuff. if they were serious, they would have been against this a while ago, not just show up at the last minute after many millions have been sunk in moving this discovery to FID. i think there is some political posturing by the dirty greens going on.

the bottom line that's keeping me confident is that the state government cannot afford another stuff up. they will turn into an economic black hole if they keep going. they've lost mitsubishi, ROYALLY stuffed up olympic dam and have holden on life support. they would be mad to say no to this project.

the other thing i'm confident about is that the project will address the environmental concerns. the water jets, slurry pipeline and -ve atmosphere drying shed at port are far better options than could be done. i also reject the food bowl claims by the farmers. i think they are doing more damage to the land than a mine ever will. but its not really about the land, though, is it? i mean, there were trees there once...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.