NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

gannp,sincerely love your work and value reading your frequent...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    gannp,

sincerely love your work and value reading your frequent input here in this forum :)

...but a few here may have missed the point ie ASX queries.

There is just as much money to be made shorting a stock, than going long. The market works both ways.
    Hence if a price moves as much as it has in the last months to the downside (IMO for no apparent reason), then someone(s) (i presume a holder not as long term as many on this forum) has made a killing.

Hence why I re-iterated Repetes statement, where are the speeding tickets on the way down. You never see it, and it happens to many other stocks, not just NWT's. No news has been apparent for months, why is that?, especially when the expectation of launch would make most here (including myself) thinking of good times ahead ie SP appreciation, in hindsight makes you wonder why one would short a stock, especially when the general public has been led to believe the SP would go up... unless you knew that no news would be presenting itself in the medium term.

hmm, just saying and musing my own observations and opinion, who knows, like you said, they could announce something to make the long termers smile any day now, like we've heard for years on end, and we could finally break out after 3-4 yrs of being at limbo at a 0.7-0.8c (old money) average.
    AB, dreams are all good to have, but you have to wake up eventually, and realistically put those into place,... in the real world, with real results, not just rely on BS paid for broker reports!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.