MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-2

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    What a disappointing response to the ASX query. Companies with smart staff use the response occasion to promote their company. The Schultz response of "I know nothing' reflects badly on the lateral thinking capacity of the Management. In response to the question: "any other explanation for the recent trading in its securities" I would have included:

1. the company has been significantly undervalued for some time and investors ae likely to be capitalising on an opportunity;
    2. new and emerging technologies based on the use of graphene have been the subject of considerable commentary in world press;
    3. a number of Universities including one in Australia have established graphene R&D programs with IP registrations;
    4. many other ASX listed companies with graphite/graphene prospects have been the subject of recent investor interest and experienced rises in their SPs;
    5. the political situation in Madagascar has recently become more stable and to the point where foreign aid donor nations are resuming aid programs, this will enhance the local infrastructure; and
    6. a number of mutlinational companies are resuming or expanding activities in Madagascar.

I have no doubt that other posters can add to the list. Hopefully, one of the MGY office staff has the time to read posts on HC.

Ciao

Roger 1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.