FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-29

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    The problem with these ASX queries is they often leave companies between a rock and a hard place.

Can I be so bold as to say the company IS actually sitting on information that is sensitive and will move the shareprice (hands up those who believe it not the case??). The chances of an announcement by FAR (about either SNE of FAN quantities) resulting in a neutral movement of the shareprice is zero! If the rumours of MAJOR finds are correct the price will rocket. If the finds end up only "just" commercial or less, then I expect there would be a significant decline in the price.

The other reality is The Market" knows this is the case! But is FAR "able" to release their information "now" - possibly/probably not - for a myriad of reasons (not quite finished typing, not signed off by all partners, still checking a couple of small details etc).

I find it interesting CN made a blunt comment that the activities report will be out before the end of the week without giving any hint of its content (positive or negative). She could have said a whole lot of different things to quell speculation (such as results still being worked on etc)

On this I agree with padlock, 24-48 hours is a long time and anything could be announced and then explained by FAR.

All JIMO

dodds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.8¢ 48.5¢ $170.0K 347.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83716 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 25472 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.