IMM 3.45% 30.0¢ immutep limited

Intelligent way, here's a reply from a dumb schmuck.. This stock...

1. 25,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    Intelligent way, here's a reply from a dumb schmuck..

This stock can't go up over $0.06 in short-term and mid-term........Why not?

First, they released an announcement to push SP to $0.08 (a lot of shareholders excited in the news and they bought more a lot), and immediately the company released another announcement to issue new share at $0.05....

Buyers pushed the price up, not management....I'm going by memory here but I recall the SP
    being at 5.5c when new issue came out, dropped by .5c to 5c which I recall saying there was not
    too much damage done....I'm in this to go way more than 8c...

Third, on 19th May, they said that "The company is currently seeking partnership arrangements for further development" for CVac. Up to now, over 6 months, nothing happens with the new partnership. That's really weird.

Out of touch there mate, the company has said itself that there is no guarantee of CVAC
    being taken up....There is no doubt it has some value but only if it can be streamlined
    to suit the World's fast paced requirements....

Finally, they issued share to Ridgeback at $0.017 and $0.02, while other investors have to buy at $0.05. Do you think that's fair to other investors?......

On face value that's fair enough but they have put in $15m or so and have had ample opportunity
    to sell but haven't....

Finally....Took over Immutep in late 2014 and management at this point in time have acquired
    a company which resides in the hot sector of the biotech market with trials in place and new
    ones commencing and have $25M in the bank....No management is perfect, however the way
    this one is performing in the last 15 months I have no complaints..

Refreshing post IW, good to get thinking again, I wish you well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.8¢ $574.2K 1.921M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 461775 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.