ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2205
    Or another possibility might be their downramping is a ploy to push the weaker hands into a fearful sell, which then enables said downramper/s to accumulate at a lower cost

You would not know the true motive of anyone here, I am mostly looking for good research and any substantiated information that may be posted by people who have taken time to present a well considered position on HC,

I tend to distrust posters who persistently put negative comments, if they have lost money I understand - but what is the motivation of someone who continually posts negativity. If I make an investment decision, then I should make a decision that is informed by the pro's and con's surrounding that particular company and in that light I am happy to entertain posters who put up worthwhile info.

But I don't trust people who continually downramp, and I just don't understand why anyone would want to waste such an inordinate amount of their life doing such, and I don't need them to save me either.

Bottom line I don't trust their motives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.