PNN 3.70% 13.0¢ power minerals limited

Brodieman123!!! Well I bet everyone, including myself, is...

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Brodieman123!!! Well I bet everyone, including myself, is thrilled to have you back on this thread. You smug douche!! Quick Question - Which douche would you rather be? Douche 1 - 0% returns. Sucking his thumb. Dreaming of profit. OR Douche 2 - 253% returns. Sipping beers. Realising profit. Trading is about making money. It's unlikely that I would have agreed to any of your ridiculous, non fact based points earlier in the PNN journey - as I was holding (wanting the price to rise) and, well, your points were just that. Clueless. You are, and have always been on moaning *****. If you read my post this afternoon. I actually hope I'm wrong. However, each to their own trading style. The potential of PNN is massive and is more than likely to return to an SP much higher than I sold for. I've been calling for people to relax for while on the results - I think PNN should have called it end of a January and surprised us nicely should it have been earlier. However, my strict style of trading has 7 alarms and if even just 1 ( which happened today) goes off. I take a rain check. I will be able to go back in (granted without the same volume) but money still in the bank. Your style of trading seems to based on NOT making any money and then trying to make sure everyone else misses out as well. Bottom line: +253%. Like others I'm sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $12.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.8¢ $43.95K 326.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69200 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.