AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi Emma, I've pre-empted the mock trial. 1. The aggrieved - Your...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Hi Emma, I've pre-empted the mock trial.

1. The aggrieved - Your Honour, as you can see from the photos, the market has been mislead & the strategic advisor has released confidential and price sensitive information & we're angry and believe this is shoddy company with shoddy individuals.

2. Magistrate - I see lots of cylinders with white substance - is it sugar? Sorry, yes I presume there's lithium but how can I work out from the visuals the % amount of lithium and the size of the resource and what it means from a valuation perspective?

3. The aggrieved - Your honour it looks like a photo that can create a favourable impression which will get people to buy the shares and push the price higher. The advisor is wanting to push the share price higher for self gain

4. Magistrate - Yes, there are lot of cylinders but I'm not sure why anyone would rush out to buy the stock. The photo tell me very little and they don't appear to be disclosing confidential information or pre-empting a price sensitive company announcement. I'm assuming these samples will be sent to the labs for testing? Also, back to the advisor. He appears to be holding a massive number of shares and hasn't sold any, aside from a transfer to the CEO of Airguide. The reason I say this is because I look at company's sp history and the advisors holdings from when this stock was a penny dreadful a year or so ago and don't understand why he didn't sell at the highs of 36-37c a few months back. I need to be educated. Can you explain this to me? Surely if this company's a croc and he's been pumping it, he should have walked when the sp was in the 30's. I don't get it!

5. The aggrieved - I hear you but it sure doesn't look good, don't you understand? Also, your honour, he's using Twitter which is restrictive and only benefits those who use it and haven't been blocked by this person. It really smells! The bloke's a charlatan!

6. Magistrate - uhm, I use twitter. There are no barrier to entries. You don't pay to use it. It's free and you just need a mobile device, internet access and you can sign on. Correct? So he's blocked you, you say? Why not register as another user with a different email address and follow the advisor again to see his posts? I'm also staggered that he's posted this information on the public forum - once it's on a public forum it's available for public consumption & anyone can see it. Not sure what the fuss is. I'm not understanding!

7. The aggrieved - Your Honour there's just a stench about the whole thing. Surely you can see that? It's as clear as day!

8. Magistrate - refer to my earlier points. Unless you can definitely address the points I've raised, I have no option but to dismiss your case. You're running on empty at the moment I'm afraid. Address the questions I've raised & then come back to me. But not before! Good luck with your endeavours!

HAPPY EASTER!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.