AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

To keep it short there are a lot of new investors that have...

1. 3,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    To keep it short there are a lot of new investors that have invested for the first time and on hearsay , hoping on quick rich scheme.
    As soon as something is not happening straight away negativity comes out, that is just the inexperience and not understanding the market.
    Good discussion are good to have but they need to stay on track and focus on the point at matter.
    But you have always roque posters who upset the conversation and start with baiting and implying things that upset the discussion.
    Freedom of speech as you call it needs to be honest without innuendo or hidden agenda’s.
    So the good posters know and have done their hours upon hours research like 8horse for example why would he for instance bother with innuendos and hidden agendas.
    He won’t and only contributes to a good solid discussion.
    So if you as you say need info there are pages upon pages i believe one thread has 300 so dyor and
    then ask the question or contribute to a good debate.
    The reason mods shut things down I don’t have to explain as that is in their post.
    AVZ is real and happening as ML says so 25c is not a bad average just sit back and let it go it’s course some think a TO i think it will be a JV if that happens look for comparison to KDR.
    Goodluck with your investment.
    Last edited by lecram: 01/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.