VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Hi Penrice I believe the answer to your multi million dollar...

1. 1,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Hi Penrice

I believe the answer to your multi million dollar question will be in the details of the next report (highlighted below) which is due soon:
    1. Figure 2 shows the location of the drilling planned and completed at Trident and Figure 3 is a cross section (19420mE) showing the position of the very‐high grade VTRRCD0007 diamond drill‐hole intersection, verifying and extending below previous high‐grade gold intersections in predominantly RC holes. The results of VTRRCD0008, also on this cross section, are expected shortly.
    This will not only confirm grades but the extent and depth of gold producing veins from Trident to Marwest which if confirmed will make it big enough to support a stand-alone mining and processing operation at Trident. (BTW a lot of the infrastructure is already in place from previous owners)

Also Trident is JUST one tenement of sixty-four (64) mineral tenements that VAN owns outright. The whole Plutomic Dome is over 412sq klm ..If the report is good VAN IMO will probably re JORC to latest standard on the full Plutomic Dome potential...a lot of ifs and buts...however it should be a good ride if it comes off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.