ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Agree. Its just another example of the irrationality or bias ( more likely in my view ) the ASX displays in issuing Speeding Tickets. For example, yesterday, MGU jumped 25% in price. Where's the Please Explain? And I could find hundreds of examples over many years where bigger % price increases on abnormal high volumes do not result in a Please Explain. These speeding tickets seem to me at times very selective. In a broader sense, 20 plus years of trading has left me with the impression there are many more Please Explains for a rising share price than a falling share price across all stocks. Go figure that one and the reason for it. Many other bloggers have voiced the same comment so its not just my view on things. Secondly if I recall correctly, some time back ( year or years) there was a flurry of exchanges between GBR and then ASX over some issue , with GBR having to clarify some matters ( I forget what without looking it up) but it was a bit protracted. All cleared up but can't help wondering if GBR then goes onto a "watch list" so price/volume movements tend to be monitored more closely or more promptly. Don't think GBR would be alone in this regard, just unfortunate. Certainly explains why some stocks get pulled up quick with a Please Explain while others on the same day with similar or greater price movements seem not to raise a response from the ASX. Just my musings for the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.